At over 1,000 acres, Downsview is Toronto's largest masterplan and WestLine Condos is your first class ticket to this historic redevelopment. A the edge of Downsview Park, immediately beside the Sheppard West TTC station and just a short walk to the GO Train, Westline Condos offers the serenity of park-side living while connecting you to the entire city.
Condo Project Name: WestLine Condos
Developer: CentreCourt Developments Inc.
Location: 1100 Sheppard Ave W, North York
Intersection: Sheppard Ave W and Allen Rd, North York
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 14
Number of Units: 400
A CENTRAL MASTERPLAN CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING
WestLine Condos brings modern, West Coast-inspired living to the 1,000 acre Downsview masterplan located in the heart of Toronto. With the Sheppard West TTC station at its doorstep, WestLine Condos is only minutes away from York University, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, and the downtown core.
- Easy access to the Sheppard West Line 1 TTC subway station along with YRT bus routes
- Easy access to the Allen Expressway Highway 401, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and GTA.
- The downtown core is just a 40 minute commute from home.
- Transit score of 82
- 14 minutes away from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- 7 minutes to York University
- 17 minutes to Pearson Airport
- 4 minutes to Downsview Park
- 9 minute walk to Downsview Park GO train
- 4 minute walk to Sheppard West Subway Station
- 12 minutes to Yonge St.
- 6 minutes to Yorkdale Mall
- 5 minutes to Hwy 401
- 20 minutes to University of Toronto, St. George campus
- 30 minutes to Union Station
- 22 minutes to Yorkville
- Downsview Park offers just 4 mins away, offers lush parklands, playgrounds, nature trails, and serene waterways to explore
- Nearby park include G Ross Lord Park & Banting Park
- Close to Highway 401, Highway 400, and Highway 407
- World class shopping, dining, and entertainment options await at nearby Yorkdale shopping centre 6 mins away
- Centennial College has a post secondary campus right across the street
- Shopping options nearby include No Frills, Walmart SuperCentre, Walmart and much more
- Numerous leisure and activity-based businesses nearby include trampolines, escape rooms, and paintball.
The developer specializes in breaking ground, whether it’s building in burgeoning neighbourhoods or incorporating modern amenities. They have a number of well-designed high-rise buildings throughout Toronto and the GTA, favouring neighbourhoods that are close to major amenities, rapid transit and employment areas. With two other sold-out condominiums just steps away from this Jarvis Street site, they know the area well.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!