Westerly condominium is your opportunity to be part of the vital new Etobicoke, now in the midst of a big transformation. Fulfilling a vision for a thriving, people-centred urban neighbourhood, the new downtown for Etobicoke is rising amidst green and tree-lined pedestrian and bike-friendly wide boulevards, new parks, amenities and street art.
Project Name: Westerly Condos
Address: 25 Cordova Ave, Toronto
Major Intersection: Dundas St W & Islington Ave, Toronto
Number of Units: 257
Suite Sizes: 502 - 1,120 sq.ft.
Suite Types: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
The dream of an urban centre where you can easily connect to the rest of the city is getting closer to reality. Etobicoke Centre is well placed for all types of travel, whether you’re a dedicated cyclist, a daily TTC commuter or a driver. With close proximity to Islington subway station you can easily head into the city in just 20 minutes, get to Pearson Airport by Express bus, or take a break from the daily grind and escape to the nearby lush green parks that follow Mimico Creek down to the lake. And the MiWay buses that currently run along Dundas can get you to Square One for some of the best shopping in the GTA.
• Fitness Studio with Yoga Room
• Party Room
• Youth Room
• Outdoor Kids Playground
• Outdoor Lounge with Fireplace
• Outdoor Dining & BBQ Area
- Walk Score of 80/100 and Transit Score of 93/100
- Easy access to nearby transit options that will transport them quickly throughout the city. Several TTC bus routes are located just steps away, Islington Station which runs on the Bloor-Danforth Line 2 is just 4 minutes away, and Kipling GO station is also easily accessible, located just minutes away.
- Highway 427 is conveniently located nearby, allowing for easy connection to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway.
- A ton of fresh food markets and supermarkets nearby and also many great restaruants to choose from.
- Nearby several high ranking elementary and secondary schools.
- Nearby natural spaces include Humber Bay, the Humber River, Centennial Park, and Echo Valley Park.
Tridel is a Toronto based real estate developer and is the largest sustainable community builder within the GTA. They have delivered over 80,000 homes thus far and counting. They lead the industry in innovation, incorporating cutting-edge architecture, construction technology with revolutionary and bold ideas that are centred on exclusive compositions.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!