Queen Central Condominiums where transit, employment, technology, entertainment, and education converge to provide endless growth opportunities in this bustling neighborhood. Along with that, this project is 150 meters from the Ontario Line Subway, which is poised to become the next Yonge & Bloor. This transit hub will offer connections in and around the city like never before.
Condo Project Name: Queen Central Condominiums
Developer: Parallax Developments and Harlo Capital
Location: 100 Queen St E, Toronto
Intersection: Yonge St & Queen St E
Building Type: Condo
- Perfect Transit Score 100/100, walk score 97/100.
- 3-minute walk to St. Michael’s Hospital, 6-minute walk to the CF Toronto Eaton Centre.
- Minutes away from some Ryerson, George Brown, UofT, and OCAD, making it a great choice for off-campus living accommodations.
- Financial District, East Harbour, Tech and Discovery Districts, and Hospital Row are easily accessible by transit.
- Plenty of shops along Yonge and Queen Streets to explore.
- TTC Streetcar and bus routes are immediately accessible and the subway station is just a short walk from home.
- Easy access to the city’s PATH network, an underground pedestrian walkway that spans over 30 kilometers, offering restaurants and shops throughout.
- Nearby parks including the Sculpture Garden, St. James Park, and Moss Park.
With over 35 years of trusted experience Parallax has developed and repositioned multiple properties throughout Canada and the United States. Founded in 1981, Parallax has built and repositioned many diverse assets such as commercial, mixed-use and residential developments including high-rise and mid-rise condominiums. With attention to detail and the ability to look at a project from multiple angles, Parallax is able to create and conceptualize projects that maximize value. Parallax has proudly completed over 75 projects throughout its history and has many projects currently under development.
Harlo Capital is a Toronto-based private equity company that aims to seek out real estate investment opportunities. They partner on projects with reputable developers to create world-class residential developments. They have over 25 years of experience ranging from land acquisition, development management, project financing, and institutional real estate asset management.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!