1 Eglinton Square Condos is a redevelopment project set to occur where the existing Eglinton Square Shopping Center lives. The plan is to keep the original mall in its entirety while revitalizing the surrounding area,
1 Eglinton Square Condos is a new condo and town project by Kingsett Capital and is currently in pre-construction. The project will be located at 1 Eglinton Square in Scarborough.
Project Name: 1 Eglinton Square
Developer: Kingsett Capital
Address: 1 Eglinton Square, ON, M1L 2K1
Number of Storeys: 4, 8, 25, 30, 38, and 40 storey
Number of Units: 1541 units
Main Intersection: Pharmacy Ave & Eglinton Ave E, Toronto.
1 Eglinton Square Condos Divided into
Blocks Block A: The tallest building in the development will house 696 units plus commercial, retail and office space
Block B: 304 units plus commercial, retail and office space
Block C: 495 units plus commercial, retail and office space
Block D: 207 units shared between two residential mid-rise buildings
Block E: 4-storey stacked townhomes
- The Eglinton Square Shopping Centre will connect to this pre-construction project and will offer residents everything they need and more.
- this neighbourhood has no shortage of parks and places to play, Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, Taylor Creek Park and the Science Centre offers something different for everyone in the family.
- Walk score of 88/100
- Transit score of 71/100
- serviced by 7 different bus routes
- The upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT will bring even more commute accessibility as two LRT stations will be located on the north side of the development.
- 15 Minutes to Downtown Toronto
- Short Drive to DVP
KingSett Capital has a robust development program executing mixed-use residential, retail, commercial and industrial development projects in major urban centres across Canada. They are actively engaged in all aspects of the development cycle including site consolidation, design development, entitlement, and construction focused on creating best in class, sustainable developments.
KingSett embraces a vision that focuses on making decisions with a positive future impact and executing sustainable operational strategies to improve their tenants’ long-term needs and performance.
Register below for VVIP platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!